“Walk of Fame”
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering into the campaign “Walk of Fame” (“the Campaign”) the participant declares and undertakes to accept and fully meet all the eligibility requirements under these Terms and Conditions (“Rules”). These Rules are available free of charge at the Organizer’s headquarters, as indicated below and on https://seminis.nl/voorwaarden.
2. This Campaign is organized by Monsanto Holland B.V, a company organized under the laws of the Netherlands, with registered seat at Leeuwenhoekweg 52, 2661 CZ Bergschenhoek, the Netherlands (“Organizer”).
3. Participants must be at least 18 years of age on the date of entry. Campaign is opened only to individuals who are legal residents of the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. Individuals that do not reside in these countries or do not fulfill required age as of time of entry will not be eligible to participate in the Campaign. The following are not eligible to enter Campaign: (i) officers, directors, and employees of Organizer, or of any of its representatives or advertising/promotion agencies; (ii) officers, directors, and employees of Organizer, or of any of its subsidiaries or affiliates; (iii) officers, directors and employees of any dealers, sales representatives or advertising/promotion agencies of Organizer or of any of its subsidiaries or affiliates; and (iv) immediate family members of any of the officers, directors or employees listed in (i), (ii), or (iii) above.
4. Participants in the Campaign must inform the sales representative (Lotfi Bani or Dirk Gillis) of the Organizer that they wish to participate in the Campaign by providing:
• Company name
• Contact person
• Adress, zipcode, place and country
before until 30 April 2017.
5. All participants that will purchase at least 300,000 seeds of Gostar shall receive a voucher of total value 139,95 Euro for a dinner at a restaurant. The voucher expires after 2 years can be exchanged at many restaurant. For details go to www.bongo.nl or www.bongo.be.
6. By her/his participation in the Campaign, the participant consents that his/her name and other contact details will be indicated on the Organizer’s website www.seminis.nl (“the Website”), publishing the names of the participants and awarding the vouchers.
7. Organizer will send the above vouchers to the participants by post within 4 weeks after ordering. The costs occurred by the transmission by post will be borne by the Organizer. Organizer accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the voucher and not specifically included in the voucher. If a participant rejects his voucher or is unreachable or his personal details are invalid or in breach of these Rules, the participant’s voucher will be forfeited. The voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Organizer retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available, with the amendment of these Rules on www.seminis.nl/voorwaarden.
8. The Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion and without having to give a reason, to disqualify any participant at any time if it is determined that the participant has not complied with these Rules. Organizer’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into on the subject of this Campaign.
9. Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Campaign at any time, without having to give a reason if technical, administrative or legal circumstances in any way prevent or impacts organizing and running of Campaign, including but not limited to force majeure. Organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify the Campaign conditions at any time. The early termination as well as any modification brought to these Rules shall be subject to an addendum which will be made available to the public on www.seminis.nl/voorwaarden.
11. The data supply contemplated under these Rules (i.e., name and surname, email address, address, telephone number) is voluntary. We may need to request you to provide the personal numeric code or such other data mandatory required in order for us to fulfill the fiscal obligations vesting with us by law. By participating in this Campaign the participant consents that the Organizer may process his personal data for the purpose of organizing the Campaign, announcing publicly the participants using the Website, awarding the vouchers and meeting fiscal legal obligations. The Organizer shall ensure that the personal data is processed in a secure way in accordance with the applicable law, and that the data may not be made available to third parties except when required to fulfill the above purposes (e.g., to the courier who will deliver the vouchers). For achieving one or more of the purposes referred to above, the Organizer may disclose your personal data to one or more of the following categories of recipients: your legal representatives, the natural or legal persons processing data in the name of the Organizer, the Organizer group companies, central/local public authorities, the public. The participant may ask information about the processing of his personal data, or he may request the correction of his data. The participant may also object to the further processing of his data on compelling legal grounds, unless otherwise provided by law. The participants also have the right not to be subjected to automated individual decisions. If the participant requests the deletion of his data or objects to the processing, he may not participate in this Campaign. The data is processed until the Campaign is completed and all legal requirements are fulfilled. If the participant has concerns regarding the manner in which the Organizer processes his personal data, the participant may contact the Organizer at the contact details set out below or address the competent court of law. The name and contact details of the data controller can be found here.
12. These Rules and the Campaign are governed by Dutch Law.
13. The Organizer will pay the taxes and levies related to the prizes, per the provisions of the Fiscal Code, currently in force.